Millard County, American Legion Post 61 (Fillmore), American Legion Post Legion Post 135 (Delta), and with the help of individual local veterans, have constructed a beautiful monument dedicated to the brave men and women of Millard County. The monument stands in recognition to those who paid the ultimate sacrifice in shaping this nation, past and current. There is a directory of all servicemen deceased and currently serving, located on the east end of the monument beginning in 1851.
The monument is located on the north side of the Millard County Court House, 50 South Main Street, Fillmore. "ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE
ALL". GPS 38.968122 112.324246